Wednesday 2 July 2014

Its been almost a year.....................

and still people are visiting this site, I do hope you are enjoying the links.  I have not posted for nearly a year because life has been very full on.  I will not go into detail here, just to say we are now living in Spain and details of  our journey here can be founds on these 2 blogs

Spanish Steps  -  This follows our thoughts etc to the present day.  Now we are here my new blog is called   Life in the Extreme    and this follows our lives here in Spain.




But

You did not come all the way here to chat about me, you came because you are  looking for Scrap booking kits.  So as not to disappoint. I have this morning. discovered the following free kits.

A great family tree kit  - papers, frames everything  Thanks to

Nothing But Freebies  



From   Linda at Oh What Fun   we have an amazing selection of frames and quick pages






There is more

check out here

For this fun kit


Then the lovely  Becca at Heart Expression design    Has given us a great anniversary kit



Becca has a great Blog with tutorials and lots of information on Scrapping

A really lovely Alphabet from    Far Far Hill   


And there we have it,  I am aiming to update with some more free kits later this week.  In the meantime please remember


  • When you download from another page, please say thanks to the lovely people who spend time creating these
  • Please leave your comments for me to read, what type of kits are you looking for, where do you get your kits from



Have a good week


No comments: